Last updated: August 2020
StructureIt is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Wherever possible, the StructureIt site will strive to adhere to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
Accessibility features on StructureIt.net
- Accompanying images with appropriate alternative text
- Providing page layouts that are flexible, meaning that pages are resized according to the browser window
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
- Keyboard accessible navigation and forms
- Color contrast that assists reading for people who are color blind or have vision impairments
- Clear headers that help define page organization and describe topic or purpose
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) to determine the presentation of our website
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
Help us improve
Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the StructureIt website, please don’t hesitate to contact us