Be part of a dynamic and growing global team
With offices around the globe, you’ll be part of a diverse, smart, humble and laid-back team, who are also open-minded and always open to new ideas. Every day brings with it fresh challenges and opportunities to try new things.
No suitable roles?
Submit your CV and we will get back to you.
StructureIt’s Recruiting Philosophy
People are at the centre of our business. As we scale and grow, as does our need for new talent to join our business. Each and every new hire is treated with the same recruitment philosophy.
As much as we test and look out for A Players and top technical skills – culture fit is as important to us. We want our high functioning teams to thrive, and each team member to be as strong and supportive as the next. We look for a proven track record of living our values.
What will you get?
The interview process is just as important for you as it is for us. You get to ask as many questions during the process around the role itself, the people you would work for, the company culture,
the benefits etc.
You will get to feel comfortable and excited about the opportunity to work for us – going into a new role knowing your skills will be needed and appreciated and that you will be in an environment where you are set up for success, right from your first day with us.
What to expect from the interview process?
StructureIt’s application and interview process may change slightly for different roles or teams,
the same basics apply whether you’re applying for a design role, a Full Stack Developer, Front End Developer QA, BA etc.
We do all that we can to narrow the gap in between stages and fast track the process as much as possible as we understand that you are committing your time to seeing your application through right to the end.
Here are the main ways we get to know you better and allow you to know you are making the best decision to join us:
- Online application with a few short screening questions.
- Pre-screen phone interview to get to know you better by asking questions relevant to the role you have applied for. We will tell you a little more about our business and you can also ask any questions you have about us or the role itself.
- Assessment in the form of a take home, online or pairing exercise relevant to the role you are applying for, so we can assess skill fit. We will be looking at how you work, how you think and how you approach problems.
- Face to face / zoom interview so we can get to know you better and delve into more detail around your skills, experience and you ask us any questions on your mind
- Final / Culture fit interview where you get to meet some of your potential future team and see if you can see yourself fitting in with the team.
- Candidate vetting for all candidates that StructureIt intends to make an offer. You will undergo employment checks which include (and may vary from country to country) qualification, education and prior work reference checks. Consent to complete these checks will be requested ahead of the time, so there will be no surprises.